Wednesday 4 June 2014

BEAUTIFUL FROM THE INSIDE OUT...

Here is the lovely underwear set I bought today, in the Ann Summers sale (that's not me in the photographs, sadly!)


The design is called Klaudia, the bra is £15 and the thong £5.




They both appear to be quite nice in terms of quality.  The old joke used to be, "Don't buy Ann Summers crotchless knickers- buy the normal ones as they'll fall to bits and be crotchless within a week!"   Indeed, I once owned a dress of theirs that had a sequin waistband, and I had to sew the waistband back onto the jersey material of the dress after every wash.  Great to see that the brand has improved its manufacturing standards.

I own these two La Senza leopard print lovelies, with matching thongs.










I think it's very important, for looking and feeling great, to look beautiful from the inside out.  And that means ABSOLUTELY NO big knickers and granny pants.  It's another area in which "sensible" friends have criticized me, extolled the virtues of comfort over style, and called me tacky.
Well, I like being tacky.  I also like being able to give a man a boner at 20 feet, which their old ladies' flesh coloured, greying, Ashley Cole-esque, droopy knickers will never be able to do (unless he's seriously kinky, and that's another story....)





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete