Saturday 1 August 2015

SILVER MESH RHINESTONE SHOES...

I bought these as a little belated Birthday pressie to myself.  They are silver mesh and rhinestone and I NEEDED a pair of shoes that were dressy but not too high (walking around on 5 inches can be hard work sometimes!!!!)  At 3 and a quarter inches, these are child's play.

They were £24, reduced from either £44 or £49 (I can't remember which) and were from a department store in Ilford called Bodgers.

It's nice to see a good, old-fashioned independent (or at least I think it's independent!) department store like this still going, in a world that's made up of chain stores and conglomerates.  The store needs a lick of paint and their name is truly awful, but you can find some really individual and quirky pieces there.

No comments:

Post a Comment