Sunday 19 February 2017

MISS ELAINEOUS VISITS FREDDIE MERCURY'S HOUSE...

I ended my day of nosy-parkering with a visit to 1 Logan Place, which was the final home of the late, great, showman-supreme, Freddie Mercury.  Again, why I couldn't have done this when I lived just a short way away, in Hammersmith, is beyond me!
The street is really peaceful, with the gentle sound of twittering birds in the background (corny but true!)  You wouldn't believe that you are only a short way from Cromwell Road, one of the busiest roads in west London.  I wasn't the only person taking pictures, so I didn't feel too alone.

Some of the tributes on the wall are lovely...

But the most touching thing of all were these beautiful yellow roses.  Sometimes a gesture speaks a thousand words.  R.I.P. Freddie. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment