Sunday 10 December 2017

MARC FISHER ICE PICKS...


Yuk! White stuff...

(Actually, the snow looks rather pretty, but I'm definitely a summer person- it must be something to do with being born in July...)  Incidentally, I've never been skiing and don't see the attraction with winter sports.  Who on earth would want to pay to risk life and limb in sub zero temperatures, exercise AND wear a fat suit to boot?  Not I, that's for sure- gimme a beach and a cocktail!!!!  Anyway, I'm so clumsy I'd probably do a Sonny Bono and wrap myself around a tree.

It means I've had to rethink my footwear as I have to go somewhere this evening and the open-toed affairs I strapped on last night really aren't going to cut the mustard.  Stilettos are good in the snow as they work like ice picks! Here's my Marc Fisher courts, found (brand new and unworn) in a charity shop for £4....

No comments:

Post a Comment