Monday 18 July 2022

MISS ELAINEOUS IS AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSIONS...

MISS ELAINEOUS IS AVAILABLE FOR COMMISSIONS!

Here is a photograph taken from a tourist attraction blog I will publish soon; just a little teaser of what's to come...

Would you to like me to work on a tourism piece for your website, magazine, brochure or book? 

To give you some idea of pricing: a researched and written feature containing 100 photographs will cost £500 + expenses (travel and entrance fees).
⅓ of the full amount needs to be paid before any work will commence.

A researched and written feature containing anything up to 40 photographs will cost £200 + expenses.

I also write short stories.  I tend to aim these at a New Adult audience, although they would certainly appeal to Young Adult and older readers.
My work tends to be a bit dark in nature, so nothing light, bright or trite flows from my pen!

To give you some idea of pricing: a 3000 word story will cost £300.
I base my work around the cost of 10p per word.

My hourly rate is £30 per hour.

Everything is negotiable- email me at elainerockett@hotmail.com and we can discuss your requirements.

The Miss Elaineous

Elaine Rockett 

XXX 
XX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment