Monday 4 September 2023

I'M MOVING INTO YOUTUBE VIDEO MAKING!

I'm diversifying with my recording of tourist attractions, and moving into vlogging!

Aside from hoping to monetise, I also want to direct more traffic towards this blog- the written word will always be my first love.💜

I have taken a couple of online courses, but still have a lot to learn in terms of filming and editing the moving image.  There have been a couple of disasters (which I prefer to call "learning curves") but I'm persevering and hope to have videos up and running soon.

This is my self-designed YouTube banner, featuring Porthcressa Beach in the Isles of Scilly, my moniker and flower logo...

Note: I have since changed my banner...

...And added a watermark...
It reads M:E, short for Miss Elaineous, but it comes across as a tad conceited...
...And I love it!
💜

And here is my standard phizog portrait...

Wish me luck in my endeavours, and I hope you'll all come over and support me by hitting the like and subscribe buttons once I'm up and running.
Here's my channel link:-

Until then,

TTFN,

Miss Elaineous.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
X


No comments:

Post a Comment