Friday 26 January 2024

YOUTUBE SOUTHEND-ON-SEA VLOG LIVE...

My Southend-on-Sea vlog is now live!


Click on this link:-


The first time I ever walked down Southend Pier was with this chap, in either 1996 or 1997.
He was really pleased to find a massive weighing scale down the end of the pier (it went up to 24 stone), as he was too heavy for standard bathroom scales!
He was called "Big Wayne" for a reason, and was 6'5" tall with a 52" chest and weighed 19½ stone. I took a photo of him standing on that scale but have no idea where it is now- I know I don't have it.
But I dedicated my Southend vlog to him, as you will find out when you watch it...


Come and see the unusual side to Southend-on-Sea, as I take you to Never Never Land, a Wunderkammer, and also through Southend Cliff Gardens, as well as strolling down the world's longest pier.
Whilst my videography was better than previous efforts it was still somewhat lacklustre, so this is another photo montage, taken over several different visits.

As you know, I will always be a writer before anything else, so here are links to my previous Southend blogs.

Southend Cliff Gardens:-


The Wunderkammer at Southend Central Museum:-


Southend Pier Museum:-


Never Never Land:-

 
😀

Enjoy the video, don't forget to hit the subscribe, like and notification buttons, hit follow on this blog as well and I'll see you soon.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXX
XXXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment