Wednesday 6 March 2024

YOUTUBE CARISBROOKE CASTLE VLOG LIVE...

 My Carisbrooke Castle YouTube video is now live!


Link here:-


Carisbrooke Castle is a Norman motte and bailey castle dating from 1100, and it stands proudly in the centre of the Isle of Wight, atop a hill.  Come and join me as I climb the 71 steps up to the keep and take in the breathtaking views.  Come and see the bedrooms imprisoned King Charles I tried to escape from.  And check out the highlight of the day- watching one of the castle's famous donkeys work the treadmill and draw water up from the well. 

Don't forget to like and subscribe.

The vlog is for if you prefer your information fed up to you.

But if you prefer to read, then here's my blog link:- 


Don't forget, I will always be a writer before anything else, and there is extra info in this blog.  For starters I've included more Carisbrooke Castle Museum photos, and I've also talked about other places I visited; such as Shanklin and Ryde, with photos, and I've mentioned my hovercraft journey over the Solent.

Don't forget to follow my blog.

See you soon on another adventure.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment