Friday 1 March 2024

YOUTUBE NATIONAL POO MUSEUM VLOG LIVE...

My National Poo Museum, Sandown, Isle of Wight vlog is now live!


Link here, remember to like and subscribe:-


In this delightful place you can polish a turd and sniff a turd, and in my vlog- which is far from shit- you'll get to find out my favourite word for a bowel movement...
💩

This vlog is a narrated photo montage as the museum is situated in a former public toilet and is therefore quite small- I don't think they allow more than 20 people in at any one time- and it was tricky enough trying to duck between heads and photograph artefacts, so filming would probably come out staccato and wobbly.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Don't forget to feast your eyes upon my previous post, which is my National Poo Museum blog, too.


See you soon on another adventure.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment