Sunday 28 July 2024

VALENCE HOUSE VLOG LIVE...

 My Valence House YouTube vlog is now live!

Link:-


Valence House is the only surviving manor house in Dagenham.  Dating back to medieval times (a house was first established on this site in the 13th century) and partially surrounded by a moat, it was refurbished extensively as a museum in 2010.  Valence House holds 200,000 artefacts, dating from Prehistory to the modern day, plus material from local Barking and Dagenham archaeological digs.

You have to walk behind the library to reach the house.  In front of the library is an installation of a rusty Mark 2 Capri.  Well, I'm assuming it's art and not a car that was stolen, joyridden and burnt out the night before!

Come and join me as I check out the world's smallest khazi and the Dagenham Idol.  No, the latter is NOT Stacey Solomon!

Don't forget to check out the blog I have put together about this real hidden Dagenham gem.  As you know, I will always be a writer before anything else! Blog link:-

Remember to like and subscribe, and don't forget to follow my blog as well!

TTFN

The Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment