Thursday 22 February 2024

YOUTUBE PLANTATION GARDEN VLOG LIVE...

My  Plantation Garden, Norwich vlog is now live.


Link here- remember to like and subscribe.


I'm quite pleased that this blog is almost entirely about the moving image rather than the still, and I've impressed myself with the fact that I'm really getting a grasp on how to manipulate Clipchamp, as well as Canva!

Known to locals as Norwich's Secret Garden, the Plantation Garden was created over a period of 40 years following 1856, after successful Norwich upholsterer, cabinet maker and Baptist minister Henry Trevor (1819-1897) acquired a disused chalk quarry.  He built Plantation House and set about creating what is now known as one of the finest surviving Victorian gardens in England.
Its layout is very lovely; with a perfectly manicured lawn, uniform flower beds, a wooden walkway and bridge, a summerhouse, an Italianate terrace and a Gothic fountain.  It also has a medieval-style wall which is a mosaic of brick and tile, and contains faces, shapes and symbols.

I also popped inside the nearby Catholic Cathedral of St John the Baptist, and checked out Dragon Hall, which dates from 1430 and is one of Norwich's iconic buildings.

Don't forget to feast your eyes upon my Plantation Garden blog and don't forget to follow my blog, too.


See you soon on another adventure.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous
XXXXXXX
XXXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment