Monday 5 February 2024

YOUTUBE LEIGH-ON-SEA VLOG LIVE...

 Come and see my Leigh-on-Sea vlog!


Link here- remember to like and subscribe.


The first time I ever visited Leigh-on-Sea, which is just up the road from larger Southend-on-Sea, Essex, was the day Queen Elizabeth II died.  It was a changeable day weatherwise, and we decided to go home fairly early as the heavens opened and we didn't feel hungry enough to chill out in a restaurant for a bit.  She would have died when we were on the train home.😢 

The last time we visited was a few days before Christmas, and the town was pretty full of those who haven't heard of the internet doing their last minute shopping!😄

At least on that occasion Leigh Heritage Centre was open and, as well as a photo montage, I actually have some salvageable film taken in there.  Yes, this teaching myself film-making is definitely a comedy of errors!
I will also show you an art gallery with artists' studios; The Cundit, which is a stone that marks the site of the old conduit fountain at the head of the spring which gave the old village its water supply; and a haberdashery with inspirational fashion quotes, amongst other interesting things.

Don't forget to check out my Leigh-on-Sea blog and don't forget to follow me there, too.


See you soon on another adventure.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXX
XXXXX
X


No comments:

Post a Comment