Friday, 31 July 2026

THE SECRET LAVENDER GARDEN YOUTUBE VLOG NOW LIVE!

 My Mayfield Lavender Farm YouTube vlog is now live!

Link:-


The Secret Lavender Garden is in Epsom, Surrey, and is the sister site to Mayfield Lavender Farm, which I visited last week. It is much smaller, and a totally different experience. Mayfield is one big square field- although there are opportunities for selfies- whereas the Secret Lavender Garden is full of interesting nooks and crannies- it's a case of expecting the unexpected!

Every area seemed to be alive with insect life- again, I had to keep my big gob shut so that a bee didn't fly in and sting my gullet! There were also swathes of butterflies in some areas, and I also spotted a lone snail clinging to a stalk of lavender. I also saw pretend creatures- there was a fake birdie and some wooden animals (I'm unsure as to what they're supposed to be- either sheep or dogs, methinks?)

Come and take a walk in my shoes as I take a lazy stroll through all four of their glorious lavender fields. Come and see their purple Entry Door, which has a massive keyhole for you to peer through, and there are a couple of cute pavilions to chill out in; as well as a Lookout vantage point. My wonderful video is worth a gawp...


Here's a link to my Secret Lavender Garden blog- remember, I will always be a writer before anything else!!!!

Remember to like and subscribe, and don't forget to follow my blog as well!

TTFN

The Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment