Tuesday 28 November 2023

YOUTUBE BRYHER VLOG LIVE...

My Bryher, Isles of Scilly vlog/ montage is now live...



Hit this link!


This island was, to me, more about farming than anything else, mainly due to the fact that I seemed constantly to be stepping aside to let tractors past, and also due to Veronica Farm, which produces tasty artisan fudge, and the cows used to create it being very visible.

But it also has stunning views over ruins on neighbouring Tresco; a hangman's noose and jib; Fraggle Rock bar and a phallic blue penis soap...
Is your mind boggling?  Hurry up and give the video a watch!

As you know, I will always be a writer before anything else (well... most things...😉)

Here is my updated Bryher blog link:-


Enjoy the video, don't forget to hit the subscribe, like and notification buttons, hit follow on this blog as well and I'll see you next time.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXXXX
XXXX
X

No comments:

Post a Comment