Tuesday 7 November 2023

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS LIVE!

My first YouTube post is live!

Click on the link below:-



It's been a real comedy of errors!  I've had to teach myself filmmaking and how to work my camera's settings correctly and, as you can imagine, it hasn't been plain sailing.  Which is why my Isles of Scilly posts will all be voiced-over photo montages, mostly using material taken during my previous trips to the archipelago.

Aside from moaning that I have "a face that's good for radio" I have also learnt that I have quite a broad Norfolk accent, almost 30 years after leaving that place.  I sound like I should be sitting atop a tractor chewing on a piece of straw! 

Anyway, I'm committed to a lifetime of continuous learning, and you'll be pleased to know that I've managed some recent proper filming, at local attractions.  All will be revealed in good time.

In the meantime, I also have two St Mary's blogs, links:-



Until then, enjoy the video, don't forget to hit the like, subscribe and notification buttons, hit follow on this blog as well and I'll see you next time.

TTFN

Miss Elaineous

XXXXX
XXX
X


No comments:

Post a Comment